Many commercial cleaning products contain hazardous ingredients for our pet. Be careful when using, storage and disposal your cleaning products. Here are some other alternatives for cat-friendly ingredients.
* Pour a layer in the litterbox before adding fresh litter to quell odors.
* Add 1/2 cup to the laundry to freshen pet bedding.
* Use as an abrasive cleaner for sinks, bowls, and non-porous surfaces.
White Distilled Vinegar:
* Use to disinfect feeding dishes, the litterbox, and non-porous toys.
* Add 1 cup to the wash cycle to freshen and soften pet bedding.
* To remove urine stains in your carpets, use a diluted solution containing 1 part water and 1
Your drain can be cleaned with the combination of above 2 ingredients. Use this way: pour some baking soda that followed with a cup vinegar to your drain. That mix will produce foam that will clear the drain. Repeat if needed and for tough drain just follow with hot water.